Monday, March 24, 2014

Valentine Cards

The kids made their Valentines this year.  It was the first year that Caroline didn't make them, but she couldn't resist and she was a big help.  She made up Roses and Reuben's, and helped make Margarets. If there is something I need done that is supposed to be creative, I turn it over to Caroline, she does a way better job than me.  


 Ava wanted to make lollipop superhero's, because her teacher (Mr. Gilson) loves superheros.  They turned out cute, she made all of them by herself and even wrote everything on them.  It said "Your a super friend!"  She was super excited to pass them out.
 Rosie made moustache and kiss lips that went on a lollipop.  Caroline made them all and Reuben liked the moustache idea so he did it to.
 Margaret made flowers around a lollipop, her valentine had to include some sort of treat.


I still love that my kids love making their valentines and I love that they do all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment