Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cat

This is "Cat".  We haven't had great luck with cats at our house.  This is the second cat that has decided to live here.  Every since our bout with ring worm from the stray kitten that we adopted, I have been a bit weary of cats.  But for some reason this is the second cat that decided to join us and who has become best friends with Stella.  He was very wild when he first came but now the girls can pick him up.  They have actually decided that they like him and they try to make him play with them.  He tolerates them.  Cat is currently in my bad books because he was accidentally locked in the big red van for about three hours and he left his mark. It is the worst smell I have ever experienced.  It has been cold so I didn't want to deal with it but finally I took out the carseat and washed that and then I took it to the car wash and scrubbed it and sprayed it.  I can't say the smell is completely gone yet.  I still have some work to do.  Recently something happened to cat's tail, somehow it got caught in something and have of it was dangling there.  Nobody wanted to look at it and it finally fell off.  We will see how long cat stays around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment