Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Mary Turns 1 (well actually 13 months)

So our little baby is one years old. I actually totally ignored her actual birthday because life was crazy at that time and then Christmas came.  But then I started to feel guilty and thought that she should have a cake because one year old birthdays are so cute.  So we had a thirteen month year old birthday party. I thought that maybe we could just always celebrate her 13th month birthday, but Grandma Karie has told me I am not allowed to dot that.  So next year we will try for December.  Caroline made her a cute cake and the grandparents came over to watch her eat it.  She loved it, I think she ate half the cake.  She just sat there and squished off all the icing.  Grandpa Baldry didn't think he was so lucky to be holding her.  We love her to bits. I think she is probably one of the cutest babies in the world. She can't help but always smile,  her little personality is infectious, everyone loves her.  We have enjoyed her first year of life. She started to walk right around her birthday and now she is into everything.  She is a little mite and almost weighs 17 pounds at age one.  She is one of those babies that looks to small to walk.  She has two teeth but can eat anything.  Her head is about the size of a grapefruit.  







No comments:

Post a Comment