Saturday, March 8, 2014

The jumping mice

The girls found these little guys in the chicken coop one day, there was about eight baby mice in the chicken feed.  I guess this is a type of trap, the container is raised off the ground by a rope and they crawl down the rope and then they can't get back up.  They were quite the entertainment.  They put them in a bucket with cheese and food and then they watched them try to jump out.  Eventually I am not sure what happened to them I think the bucket got tipped over and the cat and dog enjoyed some.  The funny thing was that a few days later we had Lindsay and Derek over and Ryan's phone was out and Margaret randomly thought Aunt Lindsay (who has a phobia of mice) would love to see these pictures.  They made her cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment