I guess I married a cowboy. Let me rephrase that, a cowboy in the making. I don't think he is still in the wanna-be stage of being a cowboy. These so called cowboys borrowed the Walburgers horses (I think if you were a real cowboy you would have your own horse) and had a cattle drive. I am not sure how far it was or if was a made-up cattle drive or if it was really legitimate. But they had a cattle drive down the high way, moving the cows to a different piece of land.
Home on the range.
Oh just look how beautiful that herd is. My Dad always asks me what I think of his cows, sorry I can't tell what a beautiful cow is quite yet, except that my Dad likes the feminine looking ones.
Here are the two yahoos, who got us into this cow operation. (I guess I have to give Grandpa Steed a little credit, thats where the funding comes from) Where are they now when all the action will be happening (calving season), oh yeah, they are going to school. They think they can be dentist/lawyer cowboys. I guess someone has to keep the funds up for this operation. We'll see if your hired man (aka Ryan Baldry) will do this calving season, with 100 cows having babies and his actual own baby being born, oh and yes and he does have a day job and happens to have a family. You might be finding new help (just joking, it keeps him content and he thinks it is so fun, he might just have to strap some children on his back while he is having his fun)




No comments:
Post a Comment