Monday, December 17, 2012

Only Ryan Baldry

I usually write about my kids, but Ryan did something really funny this past weekend.  He was coaching in Cardston on Saturday, so he went up on the bus and wore his warm orange puffy jacket.  He got there early and as he sat on the bench waiting he decided to take off his coat, he unzipped it, looked down and all he had on was his garments.  Oops!  I guess he was in a hurry and just a minor thing, like a shirt, just slipped his mind.  No problem, he still had 45 minutes until the game and the option of wearing a hot coat and trying to coach, didn't seem like a good one, so he ran to the Saan store (I think it is the Bargain Shop now) and bought a fifteen dollar shirt.   At least is was just his shirt, I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment