Friday, December 14, 2012

Our Musical Beds

Currently all of our children would prefer to sleep somewhere other than their own bed.  This is where they would really like to sleep, our bed.  We went out one night and came home to find them all asleep in our bed.



Currently Reuben will not sleep in his room by himself, so he sleeps with Ava, Margaret and Rose go to sleep in our bed, Rose is moved to Caroline's bed and Margaret is moved in with Ava and Reuben.  By the morning there is usually someone back in our bed.  I am not sure how this is all going to work when the new baby comes.  Our bed is one of the play places in our house, and yes sometimes I get sick of it when I get into bed with a pile of crumbs, or I am sticking the sheets on again for the fifth time that day, but I guess there is not many places where they can play and our bed is very soft and comfy.  It also forces me to be constantly cleaning my sheets, which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment