Thursday, March 24, 2011

A little bit of March



March has brought a lot of mud, mud mud, some other fun. I actually enjoy the snow because it takes away the mud. The other day Ava covered four different pairs of shoes in mud. After that I made sure they knew that they only wear gum boots or snow boots outside!!!!. We'll see if my threats work. I am also trying to enforce the concept of taking off your muddy boots before you come in the house. When the McCue's were here I came into the house and there were muddy footprints everywhere. They were even on my bed.
The McCue's came over for the weekend. The kids all slept in the living room, they all fell asleep to Lone Ranger stories from Grandpa Steed. These three fell asleep like this. The boys had endless fun chasing birds with their bee-bee guns.
Caroline made this birthday cake for her Dad's Birthday. March 18th. She kept the St. Patrick theme. She made it all by herself.

This is Rose. The kids put all Reuben's hockey gear on her. She thought she was pretty funny.
This was our St. Patrick's day dinner. Irish beef stew, green biscuits and grasshopper pie for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment