Sunday, April 3, 2011

April's Diner


April certainly outdid herself.
Grandma Karie pulled out all the stop's for April 1st. She told the kids to all dress up crazy and come over for a party. She even invited all our extra Steed cousins who were visiting. I have never even thought of an April 1st party before and I had no idea they existed. I was very impressed and hope it is a new tradition. The kids love getting dressed up. The little kids were a bit confused by the food but the older ones loved it.
April's Diner even had menus. (I don't know how to rotate pictures)



Katherine had backward french braids while Ava was some sort of army horse person.

Heres Reuben. He really gets into the whole dressing-up thing.
Margaret and her crazy hair.


Theses guys gained a bit of weight. The fries and hamburgers are breadsticks with jam (ketchup) and mint chocolate patties between vanilla wafers with green coconut.
Caroline had a little run in on the basketball court. She is enjoying her meatloaf cupcake with peas and corn sprinkles. (yes the green icing is really mashed potatoes)
Rosie dressed up as a "sweet little girl" (just joking Rose, you just sometimes have your moments) Here she is enjoying her lemonade (its really jello).

Meatloaf cupcakes.
Hamburgers and fries.

Sushi and lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment