These cans have been sitting in my kitchen for the past three weeks. They were on sale at Superstore so I stocked up. ($1 a can, that doesn't happen very often) You may think that I am just lazy and haven't taken them to the back hall but I have left them there on purpose. They have provided endless entertainment for my children. They create objects with them, towers, birthday cakes, they even have been called babies. Yes it does make a big mess and usually by the end of the day all the cans are all over the floor, but I guess I think it is worth it. Yesterday I preheated my oven and when I went to put supper in I found four cans cooking. I guess someone was cooking.
You may want to try it, all you have to do is leave 48 (could be less) cans sitting in your kitchen.
Warning: though it is fun there has been numerous cans dropped on toes and making towers up to the ceiling is also not a great idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment