
My little Margaret Ann is really coming into her own. It has just been the last few weeks that her little personality is coming alive. I am not sure I like where it is going, but she is still quite sweet. She has become very independent. She now exclusively sits at the bar on a big stool and spends most of her time on the cupboard. I will be excited when she can talk because you can see that she is really trying to tell you something. Her favorite thing to do is drag me around the house by my finger. I guess why would you talk if you can just pull me to what you want. She now knows exactly what she wants and will pull you to what it is. Her mullet is growing out nicely and it looks very cute in pigtails, which only happens once a week (church). In the last two weeks he has become an early bird and is usually up between 6 and 7. So we have spent the mornings on some beautiful walks. I like the walks but I am getting a bit tired. She has a love/hate relationship with animals. She used to be totally scarred of them but now she is obsessed with them. We have to follow dogs around the park. She is a little joy, when she is not teething. I think this new baby might be a shock to her. She doesn't love when her mother holds any other baby. Everyone says they grow up when the baby comes but I think she might still seem like a baby
I've always thought it, but there's just something about her. I think maybe it's that she looks like you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little peanut! I loved her polka dress with her pigtails on Sunday. She is very sweet. JL
ReplyDeletepeanut is just the word for margaret! she looks so grown up with her pigtails.
ReplyDeletei love that you have dedicated each post to your little gang! oh margaret! what a cutie pie! we bonded this week-end...she is very cute
ReplyDelete