Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What is sexaholic anonymous?

Made you look. That is what just came up on my computer screen when I was trying to get to this blog. I was sure I wrote my address in, it is my name. Oh well, it lightened my stormy mood. Let's just say it was a long day. It was the kind of day where your husband isn't home the entire day and your kids are super hyper. But I did get most of them in bed by 8:30, so that put a good end to my day. I just wanted to write about a few things that I hate. These are in no specific order.
#1 I hate being tired at Lethbridge symphony rehearsals. They go from 7:30 to 10:00 pm, which doesn't sound that late, but it has happened a few times in the last few months. It is not just tired it is the worst possible falling asleep but you can't feeling that there is. At any type of break I rest my head for a second and try to not completely fall asleep. I can feel my head nodding hear and there. It is horrible.
#2 I hate cleaning. I mostly hate cleaning because it is an endless task, it doesn't stop. I decided to make Monday my cleaning day, but by the time I get everything done it is Wednesday and then the house is messy again. Between the laundry and cleaning, I can't keep up. I hate how slow I am too, it takes me forever to get the house looking decsent. I move like a turtle.
#3 I hate that Ava doesn't listen to anything I say. For instance, she wants yogurt but she has not eaten any of her supper. So I continue saying, No , No, No, No. One minute later she is in
the fridge helping herself to yogurt. And I of course don't do anything because I don't have the energy for a fight. She totally tunes me out. It is really exasperating.
#4 I hate how thick I get at the beginning of my pregnancy. All the skin around my stomach area just expands. Why can't I just be one of those cute pregnant people who only get a cute round stomach. (I guess it may have to due with the fact that I have a bad tendency to eat bad stuff and lots because I know I am just going to get fat anyway)
#5 I hate that I bought a full year gym pass right before I found out I was pregnant. I feel this obligation to go. All I really want to do is just stay in bed, but instead I drag myself to the gym in the early morning hours. I guess I just know that is what a good pregnant person would do.
#6 I hate practicing with Caroline. Reuben is not so bad, but no offense Caroline, it really tries my patience. She loves to fool around and dilly dally, I am not patient. She just started cello, so now we have to practise two things a day. Today she said to me, "Mom, I don't like practising with you when you yell and get mad". So she noticed. This is one area in life I have to figure out. I am not sure how my Mother did it.
#7 I hate when I go somewhere at night, which is not often, but I come home to a disaster. Especially if all the supper dishes are where I left them.
#8 I am sure there are other things, but that will do for now.

1 comment:

  1. Um, Sarabeth, I don't think it's possible that there is another blog out there in the universe that trumps this. Sufficed to say, it makes my day. Tina

    ReplyDelete