Note to myself. No need for others to read, unless you are bored. When feeding hockey players and coaches, probably 80 in total, remember this: you only need one ketchup (half used) one mustard and one relish(hardly used at all). Bought water but hardly any was taken. They all wanted juice boxes. Little kids can't eat about half a big hot dog, but I enjoyed it. Boiling them in an electric roaster works well. They did need plates. Just a note for years to come, if Ryan ever volunteer's me to do the lunch again.
Another note from a while back. Ward Christmas party, there were probably 150 people there. We had waffle Sundays. Good idea, except we burnt up all the waffle irons. The church had to replace them all. If doing it again I would have people cook waffles at home and heat them in the oven. Two- five gallon tubs of ice cream was not enough. I think most people got some, but there were some that didn't. Had people bring toppings, they signed up for them on previous Sunday, that worked well. I think people liked it, we just needed more. Just for my records, in case I am in charge of something again.
Sarabeth Baldry! You do like me after all! Thanks for letting me in! If I had to vote #1 blog on the web today THIS blog would have my vote. And believe me, I know my blogs.
ReplyDelete