We went to a Lethbridge Hurricane's game. (hockey game) Joy, Kim, Casey, Jessica, Richard, Anna, Stephanie, and Grandpa Baldry all came. Along with me, Ryan, Reuben and Caroline. Me being the party coordinator. I never was one to invite people to things or even phone people up, but I have gotten way bolder in my older years. Reuben's hockey team played during the first intermission. It was fun for him. He had come home sick with a fever and headache this afternoon, he had an nap and off he wasn't about to miss this. The game was crazy, there was a full on brawl with almost all the players and it didn't stop. They were still starting fights at the end of the game. I think Reuben will only play for a while. This was a little to intense for me. Caroline was happy she ate snow cones and junk all night. The little girls stayed home with a babysitter and they did great. So it was a fun night.
Ava informed me that she does not want a babysitter, because she is not a baby. I've never really thought about it, but why do we call them "baby"sitter's. From know on I think I will refer to them as kidsitters.
A funny moment today. We were out playing in the snow in the back yard. Margaret has just discovered the outdoors and she loves it, she screams when I try to bring her in. It was quite warm and for some reason Ava has no shirt on, but she does have a coat. Anyways, I haven't seen her for a while and all of a sudden I look from where I am in the backyard to onto the road in the culd-a-sac and there she is with no shirt, gumboots on and her goldpoke in her hand. She was off to Grandpa Hicken's for a treat. Unfortantely for them, they were not home. I wonder what the neigbhors think.
No comments:
Post a Comment