Sunday, April 27, 2014

Conference

We always look forward to watching conference at home.  I think it is because we can stay in our pyjamas  and we have a big breakfast between the sessions.  But I guess we should love it because it is so uplifting and spiritual, so we do love it for that reason as well. This time Granny Steed sent us a conference care package and the kids loved it.  I am not sure if it made them listen better but it sure was fun.  She sent fruit loops for necklaces, conference colouring sheets, a little craft and lots of treats.  They were super excited about it. (she does have Grandma Christensen in her)



 Rose and Margaret were really into listening for words and putting a sticker on that picture.  I am not sure we heard much of the talk because when they heard a word they would yell the word and get really excited.  The fun died off after a few talks.  They started polka-dotting their Dad instead.
 Reuben's awesome lego temple creation.



No comments:

Post a Comment