We have loved going to parent preschool, this was our last day. We went to the firehall for a tour and then had potluck snacks back at the school. I have taken all my children to the parent link centre for either parent preschool or play and stay. They love it, it is free and it is a great outing for us. They play there, do messy play have snacks and circle time. I love it. There teach a parenting class for half of it and I think it is great. It does make me feel like a bad parent and it does remind me of everything I am not doing, but it is a great reminder to me to keep trying. We have been listening to the psychologist from B.C. his name is Gordon Neufeld. I really agree with a lot of what he says I just can't always put it into practices. Nancy Keeler and Mary-Rose McMullin run it and I think they do a great job. All of my children have loved it and I love that it gets me out of the house and I can talk to other adults.
No comments:
Post a Comment