Ava's Birthday started out with a birthday breakfast at Grandpa and Grandma Baldry's.(I don't think it was that early she just looks half asleep) Mickey Mouse waffles and whipped cream. Later we had a party in Waterton. Every year she asks for a friend birthday and I don't have one but this year she wanted it with her cousins.m We had the perfect birthday for Ava, it was a Marshmallow birthday!!!
She loves marshmallows, last Christmas she got an enormous bag of them and I think that was her favourite present. (since the summer she has decided she doesn't love them as much, I think she maybe ate a few too many in the summer) We did the straw and marshmallow game and had a rice krispie cake covered in candy. It was a hit. Ava is a a very sweet little girl. She is very sensitive to things and to other people. I find her very clever and she really picks things up fast. She loves music right now, she loves to sing and whenever she hears a song she joins right in. She is picking up the piano quite fast and she actually enjoys it. She is a great organizer with the little girls and she loves to dote on Mary. Ava is sometimes in her own little world, she has her own timeline of when she wants to do things. She loves to read. We love having this new little eight year old in our house. She is a big help.



No comments:
Post a Comment