We had a great Christmas in Mountain View, went to the Steed party on Boxing day, packed the car that night and off we went the next morning to California. Rose and Margaret were both sort of sick so they slept most of the way. We did the drive a bit different this time, we went 16 hours the first day so that the next day we only had six hours the next day.(we liked it) I was really tired so Ryan drove most of the way down. The kids did really well. We had a ton of fun. The weather was amazing, it was hot. We went to three different beaches, Knots Berry Farm, Sky High(a trampoline store), had a great New Year's party, the three oldest went to the Getty Museum (Reuben was not to impressed with all the nudity, maybe they were a bit young, oh well) played at parks, went to Santa Barbara Zoo, didn't shop and just let the kids play and play. Rose was sick for most of the time and grouchy. We left her with Mindy for a day and Mindy was so surprised that she could actually talk and was actually really cute. We did have a bit of a mishaps, I left Ava at the trampoline store. I always wondered how my parents did that in the past. I remember leaving Sabrina at Costco in Utah. The whole time the kids had been switching vehicles, so I assumed Ava was with Mindy and Mindy assumed she was with me. About a half hour down the rode we got a phone call from Matt that we had left Ava. I felt really bad, she was quite sad. Hopefully it doesn't scar her for life, sorry Ava we love you.
Thanks Mindy and Matt for the great time, we hope we didn't exhaust Mindy to much.









No comments:
Post a Comment