Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A day in the life of Margaret

 Margaret  is really into pretend.  She dresses up all day long.  I often find her talking to some pretend person, or calling someone "Hon". Actually today Rose was mad because she was not "Hon," she was the Mom, but Margaret was determined to call her "Hon".  Margaret is usually Angela and Rose is Fifi.  They also love playing cats and dogs.  I love this type of play, I think Margaret is the most dramatic, girly child I have. I don't know where she learns everything from but every gesture and hand movement she makes is very dramatic.  She is a true drama Queen. Rose just sort of follows in her ways.  They don't plays like this everyday but when they get on a role its heaven for me.  I tried to take a picture of all her outfits today.  So here is a day in the life of Margaret.

 I have to explain this one, she is pregnant.  Yes she has a basketball under her dress.
                               Her baby is born here.







             Here is Rose trying to keep up with Margaret.




2 comments: