Margaret, Allie and Rose. I made these nightgowns last year but all the Baldry's wanted the same pj's so I put them in a box for this year, but the same thing happened, all the Steed's wanted matching pj's. So I decided I couldn't put them in a box again and now they wear them. I just love homemade nightgowns, I can't say I am great at them but they just bring back so many memories. I can't believe my mother made us pajamas every year.
As a child we would always make a cookie train every year. We now make cookie creations. Ava made a house and Reuben was obsessed with creating a farm. My kids loved this activity.
On Christmas Eve we went to Waterton to find snow. In Waterton we had to go to Cameron to find snow. This was a very brown Christmas, but we found some and had fun. After we had a hot dog roast in the camp kitchen.

Uncle Richard brought lobsters for Christmas Eve, the boys had fun fighting with them.

Christmas Eve we had program and nativity pageant. My kids performed Go tell it on the Mountain, Ryan sang the verses and they sang the chorus. For some reason Ava really latched onto this song, so I thought we better learn it. They also learned a little Columbian song, Little Shepherds. Ava was the angel, Margaret was Mary, (she was very serious about her part), Reuben was a sheep and Caroline a wise man. It actually went quite well.
We had a surprise visit from Santa Claus (thanks to Grandpa Walburger). He was quite the hit.

Aunt Sabrina brought a puzzle that was impossible. But they stuck to it and finished it.
Rose on Christmas morning, Aunt Betsy and Jenny-Lynn made all the girls bags.
Caroline and her doll Molly, (thanks to Granny Steed). I made her bag, not as cute as Betsy's creations but she liked it.
Reuben loved his carharts, he is very easy to please.
Ava and her prized creation, she loved her zhu zhu pet.
Miss Margaret was happy with her electric toothbrush and tea set.
Christmas morning was quite the sight.
Thanks Steed for the great fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment