This post is stolen from my sister Jenny-Lynn McCue. I am not sure if you are allowed to steal things from peoples blogs but I thought that since the post was about my house and my children are in lots of the pictures, why would I blog about it too. So thank Jenny-Lynn, if I haven't asked permission yet (I may forget to) then I hope you don't mind.
The Baldry Ranch/Part 1
March 18/19th. We spent the weekend at the Baldry Ranch. It was glorious weather and we spent the whole time outside. Connor got to shoot his B-B gun and he was thrillled.
Eric is king at catching the rabbits.
Gord brought her out in this charming hat
This calf was born the morning we were there. We missed the birth, but saw it shortly after. It's quite something to see a new baby calf. Farm life is really special. I'm glad my kids get to have this unique experience when they visit. We spent alot of time watching, exploring, visiting and playing.
Grandpa (AKA the cow whisperer) and Ryan bottle feeding the calf who was having trouble nursing
No comments:
Post a Comment