Things that Ava says or did say: I need a Dee Dee Daughter Dad, Uno Who did that,
don't matter Mom don't matter,
Margaret says nothing, maybe Mama and Dadda. She is coming into her own personality. Screeches at what she wants or if I am doing something for someone else. Hates when any of her siblings pick he up or touch her. Has a mullet. Margaret likes a select few people, she likes her Mom, her Dad, all of her grandparents, Stephanie and Luke, and most recently she likes Austin. When I say she likes someone, that means that she will go to that person from her mothers arms. She runs to her Grandpa Baldry evey time he walks in the door and has recently discovered that Austin is not so bad. She now cries every time Ryan leaves for school. Don't be dismayed if you are not on her list of likes, but she may just need some more time getting to know you.
Margaret as recently become more social. She has discovered that stay and play is fun and when it is cirlce time she wanders around visiting with everyone and does not want to stay with her mother. She used to just sit on my lap and not move. She would sit on my lap all of church. I miss that.
She gives me hugs and recently has discovered kisses.
Margaret is my first official bottle baby. She stopped nursing at about 12 months an went strictly to a bottle. I have to get up in the night and give her a bottle, make sure I always have milk and on trips, she only likes warm milk and it is a pain. I think I will try to nurse the next one until they are 18 months. She has always been a good suther baby and she as all the rest likes a silky. She feels it as she goes to sleep.
Margaret has always been small. I don't think she is short but she is petite. Everything about her is petite. She has a small head, small features and she doesn't way very much. At a year she weighed 18 pounds, I think she is over 20 now. I moved her to a big car seat before she was weighed enough but I was sick of hauling the other one around. She was always in the 10th percentile or under for weight. I think she is the smallest baby I have had.
Caroline always turns the water off. She must have been taught well in school about not wasting water. I have a bad habit of leaving the water on. When I brush my teeth I leave the water running, if I do dishes I leave the water on
I will add more when I think of things
It's so odd that you're pregnant. No offense, but I never remember. You're practically going to have that baby the next time I see you. Good luck.
ReplyDeletei loved it when alli went through a phase of saying i want a dee dee daughter. when you get margaret off the bottle let me know how, james likes his warm too.
ReplyDelete