Spring is probably my favorite time of year. This year seemed to be extra beautiful. Our place is the most spectacular in the spring. The blossoms were amazing. I love all the new life. We always seem to get something new every spring. This year we tried something new, two pregnant goats and two sheep with babies. It is fun to bottle feed but we have a hard time keeping them alive.
These are the twins, Felix and Ralph (from the cartoon Wreck it Ralph). There mother was not the best
This picture doesn't do these blossoms justice. They were gorgeous. I love when you stand under them and you can hear hundreds of bees working hard. It only lasts for a couple of days but it is the neatest feeling. We had lots of garden planters this year. The men were doing cows so, Betsy, Jenny-Lynn, Hannah my mom and all the little kids really stepped up this year. It was coming in great (except the carrots) one morning I woke up and almost every leaf of my three rows of beans was eaten. Lets just say I wasn't very happy. (the culprits aren't around any more )Sorry bunnies.
One of my most favorite things about this place is the asparagus patch. It starts the end of May and lasts for a few weeks. I think it is so cool and it tastes delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment