Reuben turned 10 years old this year. We had an outdoor birthday bash for him. Like all birthdays I threw it together last minute. The weather was great, so the boys had fun outside. Its theme was targets. Reuben decorated the cupcakes himself (that is how I make things easy for me and the look as good as I would do them). They are targets with an arrow sticking out of them. The boys shot bee bee guns at targets and Ryan took them to the ridge where they each found a good branch for a bow and arrow. They came home and he made bows for all of them. After they had a great time running around and playing outdoor games. I'd say it was a great day.
I always tell Reuben he is my favorite son (cause I only have one). But he really is a great kid. He is my kid that wants to help me out, he is the one who I only have to ask once. He is very kind and loving. He is the one who is always wanting to hold baby Mary. He is a hard worker and he takes great care of his chickens. Everyone likes Reuben, you want to be around him. He has a lot of energy and can often get quite hyper, but he is also very sensitive. He loves having fun and it is really hard for him to stop. For years when he had to go to bed he would cry(he has almost grown out of this). He just can't stand to miss out on the fun. He loves sports and he is my easiest kid to practice with. We love having him in our family, he is a great kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment