Friday, March 22, 2013

Valentines

I thought I might opt out of Valentines this year, but I asked my kids if we should just buy them and they thought I was crazy.  I have them well trained.  I am not crafty, creative, clever or make anything cute.  BUT I love homemade valentine cards.  They are a great project.  The beauty of them is that my kids make them and it doesn't matter if they look good, they love making them.  I actually don't do much,  this is what we came up with.  
 
 Ava's said Valentine You Make My Heart Glow, then we stuck a glow stick on it.
Reuben's says You're A Blast, they are shaped like a rocket with fire out the back, he added a rocket candy.

Caroline's says U R G8 in robot language,
she always has an idea in her head of how
she wants it.  (What I say makes no difference
and her ideas always turn out cute).

No comments:

Post a Comment