Friday, March 22, 2013

Mr. Tough Guy

So Ryan plays in a Men's basketball league and he was playing a game the other night and he got into a fight.  (I wished I was there) I guess I can't say he got into a fight but someone wanted to fight him and decided to punch his head in.  Like a good boy he just curled up into a ball and everyone else tried to get the guy off him.  It was a guy he was checking and the guy got a foul and went crazy.  It had been a rough week for Ryan.(tired from night checks for calves, had just been in a car accident (we are trying to forget this so I won't post about it, just that his truck was totaled, it involved a bus and we are very grateful everyone was okay.)  The funny thing is that someone said that they had heard Ryan had gotten attacked outside the school after a high school basketball game, stories really get changed in a small town.  


No comments:

Post a Comment