Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas Character Day

My kids had Christmas character day at school, this was a couple days after Mary was born, so I wasn't much help.  So Ryan took them to the dollar store. He didn't get home until about 10:30 (he can't ever find things in superstore) and they managed to leave Ava's coat there as well (which I keep forgetting about).  But at least he tries, this what they came up with.

             Ava is sort of like a candy cane, she thought it was cool to put them in her hair.
                                       Caroline is a Christmas tree, I think she said she actually got third place.
     Reuben found the only red clothes he owns, put on long black socks (supposed to be like boots) wore a Santa hat, not showing here was his big candy cane and sunglasses.  He was a blind Santa Claus.  I am not sure he was that when he was a school but that was his idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment