Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Life Right Now is Good

My life right now is really quite good.  Not that I can really ever complain, but it just seems better than normal.  I just want to remember this time.  I think it has to do with a few things.  We as a family are not doing too much.  A lot of nights we are all home as a family, it is nice. Ryan is not crazy busy and he is usually home after school and rarely misses bedtime.  During the day it is just me, Rose and Margaret.  It is nice, we have our own little routine and do pretty much what we want.  For the most part they play good together and it has been fun because we try to actually do things, like make crafts, learn letters, go to the library, and even go to Lethbridge to shop. Things I should be doing with kids but I just haven't.  I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff out of my house and I am mostly on top of things so I don't feel like I am just trying to keep my head above water.  I just wanted to make a mental note of this time, that life doesn't have to always be crazy and it is nice to do less than more.  Unfortunately I know this won't stay, the cows will come, basketball will start and yes a new baby will really add to the chaos, but for now it is good.  (I may also owe a lot of this niceness to having a dishwasher, I really think it has changed my life.  Not that I shouldn't be able to tough it out, I know other people do, but it is really nice to not spend two hours a day doing dishes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment