Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just living on a farm

If Lindsay Baldry is reading this you might want to stop, this post may disturb you.  This week I found a family of mice in my car.  Yes I know, that is gross, but I think I handled it quite well.  The first one I hit and scooped it out of my car.  I thought great one mouse in the car and now it is gone.  But two days later I found another one, (they were in my trunk) and then I found a dead one.  Reuben caught this one and wanted to keep it as a pet so he put it in a bucket and eventually let it go. (yes I know now it can live in my house).  I think we found four, and I am not sure if that is the end of them.  It finally dawned on me that a couple of weeks ago I opened my glove box and it was full of random food.  I didn't think much of it and thought a kid had done it.  But no I a pretty sure it was mouse nest.  I have to admit I made Ryan clean it out.  So hopefully that is the end of mice in my car but who would know.

2 comments:

  1. shoot i read it. no car pooling for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is awesome! I knew it was about mice as soon as I started reading! Are you sure you still want to build on the acreage Linds! Hope you get rid of them sara

    ReplyDelete