This is marshmallow, he is our Ram.
Marshmallow used to look like this:

This was him about a eight months ago, a cute little playful lamb. Now he is a very large male sheep that seems to think he is in charge around here. He goes in and out of his fence whenever he likes and when he is out that means we better not be anywhere near him. He really likes to head-butt us and let me tell you it hurts. The first picture is marshmallow trying to get me in my car. I was trying to clean my car and he was determined to hurt me, which he did, Ryan always tells me I have to show him who is boss so I tried and he rammed me into the car. Needless to say I shut all the doors until he left then made a run for it. The little girls are terrified of him and they are always asking "is the ram out". It is not just humans he likes to boss around, I have watched him ram into the horse. The other day I watched Ryan try to drag him into his fence with a lasso around him. It was very funny, he was determined not to go and Ryan was determined to get him in. He started jumping up and down and throwing himself on the ground. In the end Ryan won. So I am not sure what we will do with marshmallow but I do know if he is around this summer we better get a better fence or we are all in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment