Monday, April 19, 2010

A weekend in Brooks









At first I wasn't sure about going to a Men's B-ball tournament in Brooks for the weekend but, Who would ever think that you could have so much fun in Brooks. Its a great place. Derek, Ryan, Skousen, Brady and families were there. The kids had a blast swimming and the Men had fun shooting hoops (I think they had fun, to me running your head off and arguing doesn't look to fun, but I guess to them it is). They made it to the final game and lost, but not without a fight. I literally mean a fight, well maybe almost a fight and not just on the court. I was scarred the wives were going to storm the court. (just joking girls, it is good you are so supportive)
The pictures of my children rubbing their fathers feet are the result of bribery, he told them that he would pay them. I guess if you never exercise and then you go full tilt for three basketball games in one day, your feet may hurt.
Entertaining the kids, they didn't seem to think the game was that great.


Boston and Reuben had fun, Ryan said they remind him of when he was young.


2 comments:

  1. aww it was a fun weekend! i was a little intense i will admit but i have a little of the same blood as my brothers and get a little heated. im glad there was no pictures of that! we need to do it again sometime, this time iwill behave

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it should be an annual tradition. and what good is a mens league tournament without a fight? it was good that you were the most calm when ryan was the one about to be in a fight weather he wanted it or not! also, reuben and boston are awesome.

    ReplyDelete