Caroline Turned Eleven, we had a party. Everyone knows how much I love Birthday parties, (just joking they are not that bad). She wanted to play night games so we had a party from 7-10. (unfortunately it was the longest day of the year so there wasn't much darkness, but they still played some games) That day I thought I should put some effort into the party so I made it into a night/owl theme. We had a hot dog roast, owl smore's were the cake, they made their own stuffed owls and played night games. It rained the entire day before so I was so worried about the weather, but that night it cleared up and it was the perfect weather. I think it was a great success. I don't know how many more birthday parties Caroline will have so I am glad she still wanted to have one. Happy Birthday Caroline.
I made something from the internet and I thought they actually turned out cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment