Thursday, July 5, 2012
Bubblegum
One day I was shopping at the Mercantile in Raymond with Rose and Margaret. I came home and a few minutes later Margaret wanted something in the car, she was sort of being sneaky. Then she starts crying and I see that she has an entire package of bubble gum, that she had started to eat. I had no idea, I did not see her take it or start eating it in the car. She knew that she had done something wrong so she was upset. I took the package and told her we would have to go back to the store and pay for the gum. I had a lot to do that day so Ryan took her back later and she was crying and took the gum back. I don't think any of my kids have ever done this before, hopefully she learned a life lesson of not stealing. I know she realized that it was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment