Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Halloween

Halloween this year was great of course.  I was sad I couldn't have a Halloween party in Raymond but we went to Granny's and like always it was great.  On Halloween night we had pizza at Baldry's and then Ryan took the kids trick-or-treating.  Caroline and Reuben went with Boston and they came home with an entire pillow case each full.  It was disgusting.  The little girls eat theirs in about one day, Reuben took about a week and Caroline is still eating it. (I keep hiding it from Margaret, she is always  telling me that it is her candy)

 This the only picture of Reuben I have, he was pirate.
 Margaret and Rachel were cowgirls.  On halloween she decide to be a dolphin that she found at Grandpa Baldry's house.  Rose wore the old cat costume and was a skunk on Halloween night.
 Caroline was a pirate.  She let everyone know that she decided to be a pirate before all the boys.
 Ava was barbie with Talia and Katherine. For real halloween she found a wig and reading glasses at Grandpas house and decided to be a teacher.  She ended up not wearing a wig at school (she was to shy) so I am not sure what people thought she was.
Grandpa and Granny always come through with great costumes.  We were not sure of Grandpa's face, he did it himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment