Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our little get away

Ryan and I went on a science conference in October, actually he went to the conference and I just did absolutely nothing for two days.  I had no idea teachers could go on conferences but I guess the school board sometimes pays for them.  It just so happened that this one was at Chateau Lake Louise, thus the reason for both of us to go.  I had to pay $250 for my food so lets just say I did a lot of eating to get my moneys worth.  The food was really good, the setting was gorgeous, and the company was great.  It is always fun to leave the kids with grandparents and get away.  I really did do nothing, actually I did go on a walk, a run, a hike but probably the best part was watching three hours of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  (I just couldn't stop and I thought my sister Christina would be proud of me)


I don't think I have many pictures of myself on my blog so here I am don't I look so happy and relaxed. (I am sure it has nothing to do with the no kids and beautiful scenery behind me)
Aren't we cute, for the record Ryan is actually a foot taller than me. Yes you can always spot him in his bright orange jacket.  We thought we should take a few token pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment