Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I probably should not blog right now because I just came home from one of the things I hate to do the most and I might not be nice about it but here it goes. I hate doing any sort of shopping with Rose and Margaret. I actually don't really enjoy going anywhere with them. Well today I tried to do do it. I ended up in Sports check and had to wait for the person in front of me and this is how those five minutes of waiting went, -Wrestling, Margaret pinning Rose on the ground and stepping on her, lots of screaming, a bag of fish crackers dumped on the ground, chasing, me being called stupid, me being hit, Rose throwing out some potty words, sunglasses being thrown on the ground and so on. This is all going on while the 16 year old teenager behind me and the clerks just trying to ignore it and of course me apologizing, and trying to just get out of their. I wasn't even trying to fight them on wanting something. They are both very active and they both have strong personalities. And while I do think having a bit of character is great I also get a bit exhausted by it and often wish I had raised kids that are lumps. But what can I do, change, yea I know it is just hard to do. Then of course I needed milk so I thought I would just run to Costco really fast. When we shop they do not sit in a cart. They hang on the edges, try to sit under the basket or run which always makes me nervous because they almost get hit by carts. Rose actually got in trouble because she was standing up in the cart. But of course someone else telling her to sit down doesn't seem to faze her. So I have resolved that I will become firmer and we will just leave the store unless they stay in the cart, or maybe I just won't go shopping or go actually anywhere with them. I was at the school parade in the elementary gym the other day and the girl beside me said its nice to see that it is not just her boys that wrestle their siblings to the floor, Margaret was of on top of Rose. Yes I have to little active girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment