Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reuben's Birthday





Well its great to be eight. We were up in Calgary on his real birthday and Granny and Grandpa took all the kids to a movie. Aunt Betsy made a great farm cake and it was great day. We had a friend birthday for him at our house, it was great. I think I will start renting our place for birthday parties. (weather permitting of course) We will provide a few animals, a good bonfire, scavenger hunt and a few outdoor games. The perfect boy birthday. It is now July and the poor child keeps asking me when he is being baptized, we were trying to coordinate with Brock but it is hard to figure out a time. I promise it will be in August.
Our little pig holder entertained the kids for long time. Some were weary of the squealing things but others sat their and held them.
Boston and Everson Harker (when Boston comes over so does Everson, he is always automatically invited, Ryker Dewsberry, William, Ryrey, Owen Spencer, Chaston Williams, Asher Bridge, Josh Runquist (and some extra Runquists).

No comments:

Post a Comment