Here is my Christmas actually a New year's card for this year. It is my first to be done. I decided after Christmas that I would send one because was took a cute picture after Christmas and I even found time to write a letter. The picture was taken in Mountain View and the Aunts had done my kids hair, (so they look cute that is not what they look like in real life), there was no sun and the lighting was perfect. So we grabbed everyone and thanks to Aunt Lindsey we got a cute picture. I have to admit that the ones I was to mail have not been sent yet. (I promise I will send them) but I did hand out most of them. I did it at Costco and I finally discovered that it is easy, but next year I am going to make a cute one because I first made one through tiny prints and it was way cuter. It just wouldn't have gotten here in time. So now that I know what I am doing hopefully this is the start of a tradition.
This is the picture:
Here are some other cute family pictures from christmas.
Definitely one of the cutest families I know. I loved your Christmas card by the way! The letter was great! I loved reading how the Baldry's are becoming farmers.
ReplyDelete