


Caroline decorated the cake, a purple cat.
Margaret is her own self, what to say about her.
She is very independent yet she is a Momma's girl.
She loves purple and talks about purple all the time, recently she has moved on to pink.
She didn't talk until she turned two and she still is hard to understand all the time.
She is now totally potty trained, this happened in September. I started before summer and then I gave up because we were moving and life was crazy. So in September we started again and she was really ready so it was easy.
She loves to play pretend. She will play with a baby and a cell phone for hours. She doesn't even need a cell phone, she uses her hand.
She still loves her suther and silky. I know it is time to take them away but they really help out. She usually is hauling my garments around.
She still has naps every few days.
She is beginning to be nicer to Rose. She still usually gives her a push or hit while she walks past her. Rose sort of can hold her own now so it just isn't as fun anymore.
She does not take no for an answer, it just goes in one ear and comes out the other. She sort of rules the house and does whatever she wants. (mostly her mothers fault because if she wants chocolate chips I say no then after five minutes I give in)
She loves to sing, and is usually talking. Her presence is usually known.
She goes outside and sings to the cows. We call her Maggie Moo Shoes.
She went through a stage where she would always say, "I not Maggie, I MARGARET". So she is usually called Margaret.
Her looks are hilarious. I can't really explain them but she just gives you these looks like she is Miss fancy Margaret. She just sort of marches around the house like she owns it.
She was the Queen for Halloween and she really suited the part.
She is said to be her mothers look alike. It is true my toddler pictures look exactly like her.
Margaret has always been little with the cutest button nose.
She loves her pink disney flip flops and wears them everyday. I am not sure what she is going to do in the winter.
We love her lots, she cracks me up most of the day. She can entertain herself for hours, just playing with her babies and gear. She likes to haul around her stuff, bags, babies etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment