Christmas has come and gone. We had lots of fun and we are all having a hard time waking up in the morning and getting back to a routine. I haven't even tried to start practicing with the kids. I did a Christmas chain this year, my Mom used to do it every year for us, so I have officially started the tradition with my kids. It is hard to plan for each night so some worked and some didn't. I think the ones they enjoyed the most were the California dinner, receiving an ornament, a new book, making snow flakes, they loved sitting around the fire singing Christmas carol's, making gingerbread cookies, the Christmas breakfast and anytime we had hot chocolate.
Ryan took charge of the Christmas breakfast, for some reason he promised the kids a Christmas breakfast, I didn't know about it. So all of of sudden I start seeing snowman pancakes and Christmas tree hashbrowns. So voila a Christmas breakfast. (besides how good the food was, the best part was that I didn't have to do anything)
How fun!!! You guys were BUSY for christmas!
ReplyDelete