Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Steed's Halloween Party

I think Oscar won the prize for the cutest costume, he is Chewbacca.
No big deal Betsy just whipped up some star wars costumes.
Caroline and Hannah, cute witches.
The boys, as the ninjas. Reuben is in the blue.
Talia, Katherine and Ava as the three muskateers (from the barbie movie)
Yes we are a fly, spider and spider web. Last minute costumes because I started feeling guilty that I was showing up in nothing. And yes it was worth the late night baby Rose was very cute as a spider.

Like always, the Halloween party was a hit. As I walked into the gym, I felt as though I was attending a Halloween wedding. Of course Betsy was the decorator and I heard that they had not gone all out, but to the simple minded (me) it was impressive. JUST a few lights here and a few tablecloths there, voila we could of had a wedding. (I am just giving them a hard time it was great.) The food was really good this year, I think the appetizers were out of this world. The kids loved running wild in the hallways, so I think it was a success. Here are some of the costumes.


1 comment:

  1. HOW CUTE! i love that little spider, good work. and betsy is waaay too fun with all that.

    ReplyDelete