Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rosie Rosie Rosie

As you may know Rosie has an obsession with carrying around my undergarments. Besides the fact that it is weird, it is sort of becoming a problem, she hauls them outside, inside and any where she may go. Reuben's friends were over and I heard the little boy ask his friend what she had, he quietly said Its her Mom's underwear, (he was all embarrassed).  So I have decided to try to only let her have her soother and  blankey at night time.  She had it in the car the other day when I went visiting teaching and I told her she couldn't bring them in, so she stayed in the car the entire time and was as happy as a peach.  Here she is sucking her soother and rubber the silky on her nose, that is how she goes to sleep.  But the bottom picture was her pretending she was super hero.  It was sort of funny, she was running around pretending she was a super hero.  We will see how long I last trying to enforce the no soother, blankey rule.  All my kids have been attached to silky's, I know they are all weird, but they all eventually got off of them so I am not to worried. 



1 comment: